SRG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Modding Website For Everyone!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
Latest topics
» infecties call of duty 4
Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:46 pm by jkellison

» 10th Prestige Lobby. EscoLobbys!
Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm by crazyc5088

» naked gun2 is new :D
Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:42 pm by shakeandbake458

» New Special Rank Titles.
Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:42 pm by Peely

» New EM Banner
Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:44 pm by Tricky

Top posters
Peely
Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! I_vote_lcapPost any song requests you want added to the Music Player! I_voting_barPost any song requests you want added to the Music Player! I_vote_rcap 
EM_stephmann
Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! I_vote_lcapPost any song requests you want added to the Music Player! I_voting_barPost any song requests you want added to the Music Player! I_vote_rcap 
Tricky
Bigmac
Exclusive
nakedgun2
Mr Peefer
EM Zephyr x
FRoSTy
shakeandbake458
May 2024
MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
CalendarCalendar

Share | 

Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Tricky
Admin
Admin
Tricky

Rep : 5

Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! _
PostSubject: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 8:30 am

Title says it all... post the name of the song and who the artist is and ill add it to the player...
Back to top Go down
Exclusive
Admin
Admin
Exclusive

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 2:03 pm

umm yea plz add the following songs

Drake Ft Alicia Keys- Fireworks

Drake Ft Lil wayne- Miss Me

Drake- karaoke

Drake- Thank me now

and Yes i be on my Drake Flo0w
Back to top Go down
https://englishmods.aforumfree.com/
Tricky
Admin
Admin
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 3:45 pm

ExCluSiiVe wrote:
umm yea plz add the following songs

Drake Ft Alicia Keys- Fireworks

Drake Ft Lil wayne- Miss Me

Drake- karaoke

Drake- Thank me now

and Yes i be on my Drake Flo0w

Your songs have been Added
Back to top Go down
Bigmac
Gfx
Gfx
Bigmac

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyTue Aug 24, 2010 6:21 pm

Great idea, +rep
My requests
1.Tech N9ne- Far out
2.Tech N9ne- Loud
3.Tech N9ne- Need More Angels
4.Tech N9ne- Harvey Dent
5.Tech N9ne- Gamer
6.Tech N9ne- Kc Tea
7.Kutt Calhoun- Colors

Alot of requests but ill +rep again if you can get em in=]
thanks
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Admin
Admin
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 12:38 am

Bigmac wrote:
Great idea, +rep
My requests
1.Tech N9ne- Far out
2.Tech N9ne- Loud
3.Tech N9ne- Need More Angels
4.Tech N9ne- Harvey Dent
5.Tech N9ne- Gamer
6.Tech N9ne- Kc Tea
7.Kutt Calhoun- Colors

Alot of requests but ill +rep again if you can get em in=]
thanks

Added them all Smile Tech N9ne = awsome rapper Razz
Back to top Go down
Bigmac
Gfx
Gfx
Bigmac

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 2:38 pm

thanks will +rep =]
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Admin
Admin
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyWed Aug 25, 2010 10:39 pm

YOUR WELCOME!! Any more requests???
Back to top Go down
Bigmac
Gfx
Gfx
Bigmac

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyThu Aug 26, 2010 9:18 pm

eminem-Despicable
Back to top Go down
Tricky
Admin
Admin
Tricky

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! EmptyFri Aug 27, 2010 12:20 am

Bigmac wrote:
eminem-Despicable
done
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!   Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player! Empty

Back to top Go down

Post any song requests you want added to the Music Player!

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
SRG :: Music Player :: Music Player Song Requests-