SRG
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

A Modding Website For Everyone!

PortalHomeSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
Username:
Password:
:: I forgot my password
Similar topics
    Search

Display results as :

Rechercher Advanced Search
    Latest topics
    » infecties call of duty 4
    suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySat Dec 17, 2011 3:46 pm by jkellison

» 10th Prestige Lobby. EscoLobbys!
    suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptyTue Oct 25, 2011 7:25 pm by crazyc5088

» naked gun2 is new :D
    suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptyThu Jun 30, 2011 8:42 pm by shakeandbake458

» New Special Rank Titles.
    suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptyWed Oct 13, 2010 3:42 pm by Peely

» New EM Banner
    suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySat Oct 09, 2010 4:44 pm by Tricky

Top posters
    Peely
    suggesstions for every1 to answer I_vote_lcapsuggesstions for every1 to answer I_voting_barsuggesstions for every1 to answer I_vote_rcap 
    EM_stephmann
    suggesstions for every1 to answer I_vote_lcapsuggesstions for every1 to answer I_voting_barsuggesstions for every1 to answer I_vote_rcap 
    Tricky
    Bigmac
    Exclusive
    nakedgun2
    Mr Peefer
    EM Zephyr x
    FRoSTy
    shakeandbake458
    May 2024
    MonTueWedThuFriSatSun
    CalendarCalendar

Share | 

suggesstions for every1 to answer

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
    AuthorMessage
    Tricky
    Admin
    Admin
    Tricky

Rep : 5

suggesstions for every1 to answer _
    PostSubject: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 5:52 am

1. Should i improve the the rep button?

2. Should i add in country flags which animate. These appear on your profile and under ur username (i think)

3. Should i add pics of rep; instead of just a number u have a pic and number

Post what u think.

For me:

1. Yes
    2. Yes
    3. Yes
    Back to top Go down
    Bigmac
    Gfx
    Gfx
    Bigmac

Rep : 9

PostSubject: Re: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 9:56 am

I dont know if you can add this but, i think it would be nice to see who you got rep from and have little blocks or stars or something that go next to ur rep for ever 30 rep
    Back to top Go down
    Exclusive
    Admin
    Admin
    Exclusive

Rep : 2

PostSubject: Re: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 11:55 am

• 1. Yes
      2. Yes
      3. Yes
    Back to top Go down
    https://englishmods.aforumfree.com/
    Peely
    Founder
    Founder
    Peely

Rep : 19

PostSubject: Re: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 12:31 pm

Well Try the Rep Later.
    Back to top Go down
    https://englishmods.aforumfree.com
    EM_stephmann
    Verified Seller
    Verified Seller
    EM_stephmann

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 2:40 pm

yes
    yes
    and
    yea! Smile
    Back to top Go down
    Tricky
    Admin
    Admin
    Tricky

Rep : 5

PostSubject: Re: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptySun Aug 22, 2010 4:01 pm

Bigmac wrote:
    I dont know if you can add this but, i think it would be nice to see who you got rep from and have little blocks or stars or something that go next to ur rep for ever 30 rep

yup im adding the boxes soon
    Back to top Go down
    EM_stephmann
    Verified Seller
    Verified Seller
    EM_stephmann

Rep : 1

PostSubject: Re: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer EmptyMon Aug 23, 2010 11:49 am

hey one suggestion is not to have the little like nuke symbols blink when theres a new post. it gets anoying =P
    Back to top Go down
    Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: suggesstions for every1 to answer   suggesstions for every1 to answer Empty

Back to top Go down

suggesstions for every1 to answer

View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
    Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
    SRG :: English Mods Related Discussion :: Suggestions Box-